Dallas, TX, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2022
Hey there, we’re Foxtrot.
Foxtrot is the digitally native evolution of the corner store – a one-stop shop for those seeking thoughtful curation that’s a reflection of themselves and their city – offering a curated collection of daily essentials in-store and delivered in under an hour via our app and website.
Our spaces offer all the most-loved aspects of neighborhood cafes – beautifully designed interiors that wrap you in the welcoming aroma of freshly brewed coffee, comfortable lounge areas to work and relax, and chef-prepared meals to snack on throughout the day – while bringing together mindful people, brands and goods to create a community of discovery and joy.
Since launching our native app in 2013, we now operate a robust e-commerce business and have opened 20+ retail stores in Chicago, DC Dallas, and Austin, and are rapidly scaling to take this first-of-its-kind omnichannel brand nationwide.
About the Role
Foxtrot is looking for self-motivated, hard-working and friendly prep cooks to join our team.
- Prepare high quality food for packaging, in accordance with set recipes; chopping, cutting, preparing.
- Work as a unit, in cooperation the team, to delivery to quality & volume standards. We reply on each other to be respectful, professional, and responsible.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment, always.
- Stock inventory appropriately.
- Comply with all food safety and hygiene standards.
- Support dishwashing responsibilities as needed.
- Work alongside kitchen team to support a high level of hospitality through communication, efficiency, quality and cleanliness.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous experience as a prep cook or dishwasher in a commissary kitchen environment.
- A passion & love for cooking.
- Positive attitude.
- Able to work independently & on a team.
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for up to 8 hours (standard shift length), outside of applicable breaks, of course.
- Must have a good sense of balance, ability to bend and kneel, and frequently lift boxes and equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Must be 18+.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to work in the US within three (3) days of hire, through our eVerify process.
And we couldn't round this out without mentioning some of the perks of working here, right?
Medical, Dental & Vision.
Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
401(k) Plan with an Annual Company Match.
Paid Sick Leave.
20% Employee Discount on All Foxtrot Purchases.
Complimentary Family Meal Daily.
Employee Assistance Programs.
Holiday Premium Pay.
Merit Increases & Incentive Pay Programs.
Growth & Advancement Opportunities.
Foxtrot Swag, Fun Product Sampling, Giveaways and more!
1st Shift and no food production on Sunday - majority of commissary team is able to enjoy this day off
Referral bonus program
* program & eligibility rules do apply
Foxtrot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify
Foxtrot provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. Foxtrot participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.