Lead Product Manager, Virtual Care
Who we are
Transcarent is the One Place for health and care. We cut through the complexity, making it easy for people to access high-quality, affordable care. With a personalized app tailored for each Member, an on-demand care team, and a connected ecosystem of high-quality, in-person care and virtual point solutions, Transcarent eliminates the guesswork to confidently guide Members to the right level of care. We take accountability for results – offering at-risk pricing models and transparent impact reporting to align incentives towards measurably better experience, better health, and lower costs. At Transcarent, you will be part of a world-class team, supported by top tier investors like 7wireVentures and General Catalyst, and founded by a mission-driven team committed to transforming the health and care experience for all. We closed on our Series C funding in January 2022, raising our total funding to $298 million and enabling us to respond to the demand for our offering.
Transcarent is committed to growing and empowering a diverse and inclusive community within our company. We believe that a team with diverse lived experiences, working together will strengthen our organization, and our ability to deliver "not just better but different" experiences for our members.
We are looking for teammates to join us in building our company, culture, and Member experience who:
- Put people first, and make decisions with the Member’s best interests in mind
- Are active learners, constantly looking to improve and grow
- Are driven by our mission to measurably improve health and care each day
- Bring the energy needed to transform health and care, and move and adapt rapidly
- Are laser focused on delivering results for Members, and proactively problem solving to get there
About this role
Transcarent offers Virtual Urgent and Primary Care to >3M members across more than 200 clients. Our Members get access to high quality care 24/7 in less than 60 seconds from our nationwide affiliated clinic of providers and assisted with our industry leading AI technology. Our digital experience enables both chat and video visits, delivers tech enabled care pathways and offers in-app navigation to specialist referrals, drug prices and other benefits available to Members from their employers.
What you’ll do
This is a high impact role within our Product team running one of our largest and most strategic product offerings. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Defining the vision and roadmap for our Virtual Care product including Member-facing and clinical-facing components of the product
- Own the engagement, experiential, financial, and clinical performance metrics of our Virtual Care product.
- You will partner closely with our Care team of Clinicians, Health Guides and Member Support team to continue to innovate on our home-grown Clinician console with EHR deliver an delightful and efficient experience to our Providers
- Partner with Engineering and Design to develop and execute a high-velocity roadmap that delivers meaningful outcomes.
- Partner with Sales and commercial teams as our subject matter expert for Virtual Care and present our product vision and offering to Clients
- Foster a collaborative and fun working environment and culture.
What we’re looking for
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in product management within healthcare technology, ideally with a focus on consumer-facing virtual care solutions.
- Experience partnering closely with internal clinical teams and developing solutions to drive efficiency.
- Deep understanding of the health tech stack and healthcare industry in general, especially as it relates to revenue cycle management and claims.
- Natural curiosity supplemented by analytical thinking and a proclivity for using data to answer questions quantitatively.
- A strong bias for decision-making and action. You are adept at synthesizing inputs and like to move fast.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including engineers, designers, and clinicians to drive the successful development and delivery of virtual care products. You make others feel understood and not just heard.
- Individuals with humble attitudes that love solving hard problems.
- A willingness to have a little fun along the way.
Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal equity.
Salary is just one component of Transcarent's total package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock options.
Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, 12 paid holidays
- Protection Plans including Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Supplemental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
You must be authorized to work in the United States. Depending on the position we may have a preference to a specific location, but are generally open to remote work anywhere in the US.
Transcarent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet 100% of the job criteria. While we have worked to consolidate the minimum qualifications for each role, we aren’t looking for someone who checks each box on a page; we’re looking for active learners and people who care about disrupting the current health and care with their unique experiences.