Senior Vice President of Consultant Relations
Who we are
Transcarent is the One Place for health and care. We cut through the complexity, making it easy for people to access high-quality, affordable care. With a personalized app tailored for each Member, an on-demand care team, and a connected ecosystem of high-quality, in-person care and virtual point solutions, Transcarent eliminates the guesswork to confidently guide Members to the right level of care. We take accountability for results – offering at-risk pricing models and transparent impact reporting to align incentives towards measurably better experience, better health, and lower costs. At Transcarent, you will be part of a world-class team, supported by top tier investors like 7wireVentures and General Catalyst, and founded by a mission-driven team committed to transforming the health and care experience for all. We closed on our Series C funding in January 2022, raising our total funding to $298 million and enabling us to respond to the demand for our offering.
Transcarent is committed to growing and empowering a diverse and inclusive community within our company. We believe that a team with diverse lived experiences, working together will strengthen our organization, and our ability to deliver "not just better but different" experiences for our members.
We are looking for teammates to join us in building our company, culture, and Member experience who:
- Put people first, and make decisions with the Member’s best interests in mind
- Are active learners, constantly looking to improve and grow
- Are driven by our mission to measurably improve health and care each day
- Bring the energy needed to transform health and care, and move and adapt rapidly
- Are laser focused on delivering results for Members, and proactively problem solving to get there
We are looking for a strategic, collaborative, and experienced Senior Vice President, Consultant Relations to join our Consultant Relations team focusing on building strong relationships, expanding Transcarent’s positioning in the market and qualifying new business opportunities with consultants.
In this role, the SVP, Consultant Relations will help shape the perception of Transcarent in the market and drive the sales pipeline working closely with our sales and client success teams. Our ideal candidate will be a strong relationship builder with a track record of success in establishing and refining consultancy partnerships.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the Consultant Relations team. Set direction, assess progress and performance, and provide coaching to Consultant Relations team members.
- Own the B2B relationships and overall strategy with Benefits Consulting firms.
- Manage a select number of Benefits Consulting firms directly, with your team managing the balance.
- Establish, maintain and manage “top of the house” relationships at Benefits Consulting firms, engendering support for Transcarent and our solutions, identifying key mutual opportunities (e.g. best geographies and solutions, specific opportunities, etc.), and serving as an escalation point to manage and reduce friction.
- Working with the Sales team, open relationships with key leaders in top offices of assigned Benefits Consulting firms.
- Assist Sales team with ongoing sales opportunities and Client Success team with overall client relationships as it relates to Consultants’ support of our efforts.
- Provide market feedback to our Sales, Marketing and Care Experience teams.
What we’re looking for
- 15+ years of experience working on partnerships with consulting firms including Aon, WTW, Mercer, Lockton, Brown & Brown, Gallagher and others.
- An accomplished leader with demonstrated ability to coach others and achieve maximum team performance.
- Detailed understanding of the rapidly evolving healthcare ecosystem, particularly in the employer market.
- Goal-oriented and results-driven, always seeking to exceed targets and expectations.
- A relationship builder with extensive current relationships in the consulting community, including Consultants, Brokers, and Third-Party Evaluators.
- An effective communicator with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- A proactive problem solver and change agent, capable of managing special projects and negotiating conflicts.
- Reliable, consistent, flexible, and adaptable in a dynamic work environment.
- Hard working, self-motivated, and thoughtful person.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated the ability to master complex health care & benefits solutions and use that knowledge to effectively market and sell.
- Ability to travel.
- Committed to Transcarent Inc's mission of improving total health and care.
If you are a dedicated, results-driven professional with a passion for improving healthcare, we encourage you to join our team and help us make a positive impact on the future of health and well-being for all.
Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal equity.
Salary is just one component of Transcarent's total package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock options.
Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, 12 paid holidays
- Protection Plans including Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Supplemental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
You must be authorized to work in the United States. Depending on the position we may have a preference to a specific location, but are generally open to remote work anywhere in the US.
Transcarent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet 100% of the job criteria. While we have worked to consolidate the minimum qualifications for each role, we aren’t looking for someone who checks each box on a page; we’re looking for active learners and people who care about disrupting the current health and care with their unique experiences.