Senior Product Manager, Platform
Who we are
Healthcare is more confusing, more costly, and more complex than ever. Transcarent is a health and care experience company on a mission to empower Members to stay healthy by providing them with unbiased information, trusted guidance, and easy access to high value care where and when they need it. You will be part of a world-class team, supported by top tier investors like 7wireVentures and General Catalyst, and founded by a mission-driven team committed to transforming the health and care experience for all. We closed on our Series C funding in January 2022, raising our total funding to $298 million and enabling us to respond to the demand for rapid expansion of our offering.
Transcarent is committed to growing and empowering a diverse and inclusive community within our company. We believe that a team with diverse lived experiences, working together will strengthen our organization, and our ability to deliver "not just better but different" experiences for our members.
We are looking for teammates to join us in building our company, culture, and Member experience who:
- Put people first, and make decisions with the Member’s best interests in mind
- Are active learners, constantly looking to improve and grow
- Are driven by our mission to measurably improve health and care each day
- Bring the energy needed to transform health and care, and move and adapt rapidly
- Are laser focused on delivering results for Members, and proactively problem solving to get there
Purpose of this Role
At Transcarent, the Platform team is focused on building the foundation that enables the rest of the business to scale efficiently as we add new clients, partners, programs, and members. In this role, you will lead the product development efforts around building the services and tools for our internal teams to be able to move quickly and with confidence. You will work with stakeholders and users to plan and execute on our product roadmap for the platform team, delivering amazing experiences that make the lives of your fellow employees easier than they ever thought possible. From automating client implementations to building a content management system that allows engineering teams to easily customize experiences for members, you are constantly challenging the status quo and finding ways to make great solutions for all those around you.
What you’ll do
- Establish and socialize the product roadmap for the platform product development team
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to deliver features that enable our internal users to move quickly with confidence
- Create product requirements, use cases, and user stories based on gathered insights
- Work closely with users and stakeholders to get a thorough understanding of their needs and transform their needs into deliverables
- Identify and prioritize new features and opportunities for your product area
- Manage tradeoffs between various solutions and communicate your recommendations to senior organizational leadership
What we’re looking for
- 3-5 years of prior product management experience with internal products
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM related field or equivalent professional experience
- People who know how to influence decision-making at all levels across an organization
- Naturally curious individuals who enjoy discovering how things work and finding ways to improve upon them
- Understanding of how to build products and platforms that scale
- Individuals with humble attitudes that love solving hard problems
- Experience in healthcare, healthtech, and startup environments are a plus!
As a remote position, the salary range for this role is $130,000-$160,000.
Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal equity.
Salary is just one component of Transcarent's total package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock options.
Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, 12 paid holidays
- Protection Plans including Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Supplemental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
You must be authorized to work in the United States. Depending on the position we may have a preference to a specific location, but are generally open to remote work anywhere in the US.
Transcarent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet 100% of the job criteria. While we have worked to consolidate the minimum qualifications for each role, we aren’t looking for someone who checks each box on a page; we’re looking for active learners and people who care about disrupting the current health and care with their unique experiences.
Something looks off?