Who we are
Healthcare is more confusing, more costly, and more complex than ever. Transcarent is a health and care experience company on a mission to empower Members to stay healthy by providing them with unbiased information, trusted guidance, and easy access to high value care where and when they need it. You will be part of a world-class team, supported by top tier investors like 7wireVentures and General Catalyst, and founded by a mission-driven team committed to transforming the health and care experience for all. We closed on our Series C funding in January 2022, raising our total funding to $298 million and enabling us to respond to the demand for rapid expansion of our offering.
Transcarent is committed to growing and empowering a diverse and inclusive community within our company. We believe that a team with diverse lived experiences, working together will strengthen our organization, and our ability to deliver "not just better but different" experiences for our members.
We are looking for teammates to join us in building our company, culture, and Member experience who:
- Put people first, and make decisions with the Member’s best interests in mind
- Are active learners, constantly looking to improve and grow
- Are driven by our mission to measurably improve health and care each day
- Bring the energy needed to transform health and care, and move and adapt rapidly
- Are laser focused on delivering results for Members, and proactively problem solving to get there
We're seeking an innovative Graphic Designer to join our growing Brand Marketing team. Alongside your teammates, you will evolve our brand strategy to connect with and delight our clients and Members. You will be responsible for creating visually engaging infographics, collateral, event materials and more to clearly communicate our vision and value.
Our Graphic Designer will play a key role in defining our brand and ensuring all visual content aligns with it. This newly created role is perfect for an individual who believes that design is critical to changing healthcare communications engagement.
About this role
- Partner closely with the Marketing and Product Design teams to bring the Transcarent brand to life and ensure consistency across all touchpoints
- Evolve and maintain brand guidelines to create consistency and support our Commercial and Member marketing strategy
- Design graphics, visual elements, print and digital collateral; support and art direction for marketing campaigns
- Execute design projects from concept to completion, pushing the organization to more show than tell
- Present design work across all stages for feedback and revisions
- Develop a user-friendly asset management system to maintain version control and provide internal self-service options
- Create and maintain design systems, style guides, and brand standards
- Meet project deadlines and manage workload effectively to meet project goals
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design/related degree preferred, or equivalent professional experience
- 3-6 years of professional experience in graphic design
- A portfolio that shows how you simplify complex ideas
- Ability to think creatively and develop unique and innovative design solutions
- Knowledge of print production processes and techniques
- A strong communicator and collaborator
As a remote position, the salary range for this role is $75,000-$100,000.
Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal equity.
Salary is just one component of Transcarent's total package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock options.
Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, 12 paid holidays
- Protection Plans including Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Supplemental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
You must be authorized to work in the United States. Depending on the position we may have a preference to a specific location, but are generally open to remote work anywhere in the US.
Transcarent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet 100% of the job criteria. While we have worked to consolidate the minimum qualifications for each role, we aren’t looking for someone who checks each box on a page; we’re looking for active learners and people who care about disrupting the current health and care with their unique experiences.
Something looks off?