Film & Video Editor
About Sky Mavis
Sky Mavis, the pioneer behind the blockchain game Axie Infinity, is revolutionizing the virtual gaming world with innovative technology and infrastructure. We are committed to fostering a dynamic and inclusive work culture where individuals can bring their authentic selves to the table. As a team of entrepreneurial disruptors and gamers, we are driven by a shared passion for making a meaningful impact and embracing the challenges and critiques that come with being at the forefront of technological advancement.
About the Role
Our Film & Video Editor will be a key member of our Art team responsible for creating and editing videos (motion graphic, filming, GIFs,…). They will play an essential role in executing the creative direction of campaigns across various Sky Mavis departments, such as Art, Growth, Product, HR, etc. As a Film & Video Editor, your day-to-day will be:
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media from various sources, ensuring accuracy, clarity, and adherence to our information and guidelines.
- Utilizing graphic effects to enhance the visual appeal of videos.
- Creating and integrating motion graphics and animations into video projects.
- Incorporating 2D/3D motion characters and assets into videos.
- Editing and optimizing video content for multiple platforms and devices, including mobile applications (Youtube, TikTok, Instagram, etc.).
- Responsible for helping to create animated GIFs/videos to be used in various channels.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, news, and events in the technical, cryptocurrency space.
- Manage multiple video editing projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Communicating with team members and stakeholders to receive feedback.
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects.
- Supporting different departments (Growth, HR, Product, Growth, etc.) as needed.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in video editing.
- Familiarity with 2D/3D motion characters and mobile applications.
- Experience in creating various video content for platforms such as YouTube, TikTok, etc.
- Skilled in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Knowledge of Capcut and Davinci Resolve.
- Knowledge of imaging techniques, lighting, knowledge of filming and sound recording equipment.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinking, willing to explore new concept, and have strong teamwork skills.
- Motivation to maintain and improve design standards.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and willing to listen to feedback and use it to improve.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
A front-row seat to one of the most exciting blockchain projects that make positive impacts in changing many people’s lives globally
A fast-paced, young, active, and fun working environment where everything revolves around games and cute speciesA competitive salary package that fits your skills, experiences, and contributions
Give you freedom & ownership of your work
You’ll acquire new skills as we usher in a new era of ownership
Embrace your nature as a gamer (Why else would you want to join us?)
Help you to give your family the security that they deserve