Bilingual Customer Experience Advocate (Hybrid)
Pangea Money Transfer
About the role
We are looking for a Bilingual Customer Experience Advocate to join our amazing team in Mexico City. In addition to providing on the phone support to our team of Tier-1 members during high-volume times of the day, you will also be responsible for supporting several cross-functional teams within Pangea to continuously improve our platform. This role will be reporting into the Customer Experience Manager. At Pangea, we work hard, move fast, and laugh a lot. If you’re dedicated to world-class customer support, we want to talk to you!
As a Customer Experience Advocate, you’ll get to:
- Ensure customer transfers continue to process with minimal delays by processing back office work including: ID Verifications, Refunds, Tests, and Manual Deposits at local and international bank branches
- Contact customers flagged by our fraud team to determine potential risk and exercise independent judgment to determine their legitimacy
- Answer questions and handle escalated tickets from the Tier-1 support team so inbound customers are certain to get the correct answer in a timely manner
- Handle escalated calls from the Tier-1 team
- Address and reply to customers comments, questions and interactions via social media with an outstanding customer service approach in a timely manner.
- Escalate production issues to Engineering team and leadership while acting as the point of contact for troubleshooting
- Answer inbound customers through phone and chat during key business periods as requested by leadership
- Conduct outbound calls to customers about escalated request and provide first contact resolution
- Attend 1:1 coaching and training sessions with the Customer Experience Manager
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Service roles, ideally in a consumer facing technology company
- Experience with different channels of customer service including phone, e-mail, social and/or chat.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Spanish, including top-notch grammar and spelling.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to make informed decisions
- Advanced / native proficiency in both English and Spanish languages
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- In this role, you will work 40 hours over a 7 day week
- You will be scheduled to work 5 days throughout the week with 2 consecutive days off
- Your shift will be 9 hours scheduled anywhere between 8:00 am - 10:00 pm with a 1 hour lunch break
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a ROTH option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!