Senior Software Engineer
Pangea Money Transfer
About the Role
Pangea is seeking a Senior Software Engineer able to design new architecture, resolve operational issues, production debugging, and perform feature development. Our platform is developed on C#/.NET and hosted with AWS. This is a hybrid role.
As Senior Software Engineer, you'll get to:
- Identify and execute on best answers
- Propose ideas and learn from others
- Work with all facets of the business from Product Management and Analytics to Operations
- Deliver quality focused software changes for our consumer facing applications
- Actively participate in the ongoing evolution of Pangea’s products and services
- Collaborate and support team members meet business objectives
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience in C#/.NET, OOP, and CI/CD pipelines.
- A demonstrated understanding of software principles and experience writing software solutions.
- Experience troubleshooting production issues using observability tools
- A willingness to participate in a periodic on-call rotation
- Has written software for consumer facing applications
- A zeal for continuous learning
Bonus if you have:
- Past experience in and knowledge of working with Infrastructure as code
- Experience in Docker and RabbitMQ
- FinTech Background
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a ROTH option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!