Principal Product Manager
Pangea Money Transfer
About the Role
As a leader in the Product organization, you will own the roadmap that powers the seamless movement of money for our customers across the globe. This includes all the ways in which a customer can pay for sending money to their loved ones, and all the many ways in which recipients can get and use those funds. You will report into our Director of Product and work closely with engineering, finance, operations, compliance & marketing to build the most comprehensive, fastest & cost-efficient global money transfer service.
As Principal Product Manager, you'll get to:
- Own mission critical business initiatives from discovery through delivery and ensure success criteria is achieved.
- Work with cross functional subject matter experts to define product requirements.
- Write high quality product requirements for new product initiatives.
- Monitor data and customer feedback post release to assess the success of a roadmap initiative.
- Identify opportunities to iterate on solutions to ensure that success criteria is met.
- Provide ongoing visibility to the rest of the company regarding roadmap initiatives and short-term priorities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelors or Masters degree.
- 6+ years experience as a product manager, with 2+ years experience with payments or consumer apps or both.
- The ability to communicate qualitative and quantitative results clearly and succinctly to all audiences, from engineers, to peers, to executives.
- Experience in payment systems such as card payments, bank transfers, mobile wallets, and emerging payment technologies.
- Experience gathering customer insights and translating them into world class customer journeys.
- Deep empathy for customers, constantly putting yourself in their shoes to identify friction points and opportunities for improvement.
- An owner mentality - you don't just work on projects, you own outcomes.
- Excited to work in a fun, fast-paced, environment with changing priorities and competing deadlines.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a ROTH option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!