Form Health: Lead Clinical Recruiter
People & HR
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Form is a virtual obesity medicine clinic delivering multi-disciplinary, evidence-based obesity treatment through telemedicine. At Form, we provide high-quality expert care and leverage technology to enhance the patient experience. Every Form patient works closely with a physician-led care team, including advanced practice professionals and registered dietitians.
Our proprietary mobile app lets patients engage in regular video visits, text messaging, photo journaling, digital data transmission, and customized educational materials. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of clinical care and treat every individual with empathy and respect.
Due to rapidly accelerating growth, we are looking to hire our first Clinical Recruiter at Form Health. Our ideal candidate is a full lifecycle recruiter who has a track record of success in identifying, attracting, and hiring exceptional candidates who are physicians and advanced practice professionals such as Nurse Practitioners and Registered Dieticians.
As Form Health’s Lead Recruiter, you will:
- Own and lead hiring efforts across Form Health
- Build and nurture talent pools for Form Health’s hiring needs
- Select and implement recruiting tech stack and processes to optimize and support Form Health’s current and future hiring efforts.
- Work closely with hiring managers and teams to help hire better and faster.
- Be the main point of contact for candidates interviewing at Form Health
- Provide interview training to hiring teams
- Own the candidate experience and hiring team experience
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure hiring plans are budgeted and approved
- Create a recruiting dashboard to track hiring velocity and pipeline activity
Who you are:
- You are a talent acquisition expert who has majored in recruiting exceptional physicians and advanced clinical practitioners who is looking to leverage your expertise and enthusiasm in this space at a venture-backed start-up.
- You are a great listener, and you possess high levels of EQ. Hiring managers and teams love working with you because they trust your judgment and process.
- Your kindness and curiosity are your brand; you’ve been called a culture carrier at other organizations.
- You treat candidates respectfully and always follow up when you say you will.
- You are confident, comfortable, and enthusiastic about sourcing and recruiting talent at all levels across all departments.
- You are a world-class prioritizer, comfortable communicating what you can and can’t do.
- You are good at providing options and solutions to best suit the needs of the business and teams you support
- You have been the sole recruiter at a fast-growing company or one of few in a rapidly growing startup where you’ve managed multiple searches at a time and are comfortable running and executing on each stage of the recruiting lifecycle.
- A multitasker who can fill multiple jobs per month and knows how to scale teams and departments
- You have a knack for thoughtfully managing expectations for hiring teams and candidates.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 8-10 years of recruiting experience with companies that were start-ups or experienced tremendous growth during your tenure
- You have hired exceptional Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Registered Dieticians, preferably for a telehealth company.
- You understand the nuances associated with State licensing requirements for physicians ( practicing and prescribing) and insurance.
- You have created interview processes that have netted exceptional results, you are a skilled and patient teacher in all things related to recruiting, and you have a track record of success in helping teams hire better and faster.
- A passion for building processes, structure, tooling, and training to support recruiting excellence.
- Ability to work in a diverse, dynamic, constantly evolving environment.
- Comfortable building and working with remote team members and management.