Lifeforce: Customer Experience Associate
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2023
Lifeforce: Customer Experience Associate
REMOTE – LIFEFORCE / FULL-TIME
Midlife isn't what it used to be, and that's a great thing. Our 30’s, 40’s, 50’s+ are now years of growth, achievement, and exploration. Yet, we all still have to navigate changes in physical and mental performance as we age. It doesn’t have to be that way - and we need your help to make it so. Lifeforce (www.mylifeforce.com) makes it easy to understand your body and keep living at your peak. Launched in February 2022, the Lifeforce membership combines everything you need to track your key biomarkers and get the insights, tools, coaching, and clinical expertise to be at your best for yourself and the people you care about. One convenient, integrated solution guiding you to the right health-optimization decisions, at the right time.
Lifeforce was created in partnership with Tony Robbins, Dr. Peter Diamandis, and M13, some of the biggest influencers in the performance medicine and longevity space (Tony and Peter’s recent book on this topic, also called Life Force, is a 2022 NYT best seller). Our model was built alongside scientific advisors from the Cleveland Clinic, Mass General Hospital, Boston University, and Harvard Medical School.
After strong traction in our first year, we’re now looking to expand our experience team. As a Customer Experience Associate, you will work alongside our clinicians to build relationships with our members, understand their unique goals and needs. You’ll go above and beyond to solve problems, navigate them smoothly through our process, and educate them on how our diagnostic tests, supplements, pharmaceuticals, and expert care combine to support their peak performance. This position represents an amazing opportunity for an ambitious associate with a passion and gift for delivering high-touch, ongoing member support.
Leverage your experience to be a trusted advisor for our members by:
You’ll be a good match for this role if you’re excited by doing everything it takes to win the trust of our customers and to help create and deliver a true concierge experience. This is one of the first internal experience associate roles we are bringing on, and we are looking for someone who has relevant experience and who is flexible and eager to help us build something new. We’re a fun team with serious drive and are looking for someone to dive in and join the hustle!
Weekend & Holiday Availability Required
- Respond to customer inquiries across email, phone, SMS and other messaging systems with excellent tone, grammar and spelling for written communications
- Proactively contact new subscribers and members as needed to ensure they convert successfully
- Resolve issues in a personalized, accurate and timely manner
- Build long-term relationships with our customers by offering advice related to products and services
- Become an expert in all Lifeforce systems, processes, products and service offerings and maintain up-to-date knowledge in a fast-changing environment
- Complete trainings and up-trainings as-needed
- Maintain highest level of discretion when dealing with customer issues
- Strive to meet and exceed structured performance targets
- Report on customer trends and feedback
- Complete occasional overtime when needed by the business to maintain SLAs
Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years work experience
- 1+ year experience in a customer-facing support role. Experience working in the telehealth field is preferred.
- Ability to balance attention to detail with efficient execution in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills with a high attention to detail and quality
- Experience working in multiple systems and successfully navigating multiple sources of information. Experience with Zendesk is preferred.
- Possesses a customer-first, eager-to-help approach
- Ability to demonstrate strong writing skills, spelling and grammar
- Willing and able to work autonomously in a remote setting and able to stay proactively engaged with the wider team. Experience working remotely is strongly preferred.
- Willingness and ability to work non-standard business hours, including weekends, evenings & holidays
What We Offer:
- Genuine opportunity to do well by doing good in a break-out sector.
- Work alongside world experts in health optimization, longevity, and performance improvement, as well as humble, hungry, smart teammates.
- Competitive pay with seed-stage equity compensation in a high-growth company.
- Generous benefits package including Healthcare, Dental, Vision.
- Ability to create the culture of the organization as an early leader.