Lifeforce:Growth Marketing Manager - Paid Social
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, August 19, 2023
Lifeforce is the future of proactive care. We’ve built the first clinically integrated proactive care platform empowering people to think clearer, feel stronger, and live longer.
By combining robust at-home diagnostics, custom nutraceuticals, safe, effective pharmaceuticals, expert clinical support, and an integrated digital-first member experience, Lifeforce equips adults to live at their best for themselves, their families, and their communities. We are launching this business in February 2022 in close partnership with Tony Robbins, Peter Diamandis, and M13. At Lifeforce, we believe that performance is personal for each and every member. We pride ourselves on meeting people where they are and getting them where they want to go.
We are looking for a paid social manager who deeply understands how to scale performance across Meta, YouTube, CTV, and TikTok. Reporting to the Head of Growth, you will be responsible for optimizing ad campaigns to LTV/CAC ratio and driving our creative test and learn roadmap.
As Paid Social Media Manager you will:
- Manage the day-to-day of Lifeforce’s paid social channels with the support of our agency, optimizing for LTV/CAC ratio.
- Create a test and learn pipeline for new ad concepts and ensure we get learnings as quickly as possible.
- Ensure that campaigns are set up properly, optimize bids and budgets, and provide thoughtful targeting + creative strategies.
- Work with our e-commerce manager to test different landing pages
- Work closely with Lifeforce’s content team, who will help you find creators for UGC content, write briefs, and create summaries of how each test performed
- Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports showing the progress we have made in each ad platform and what inputs made the biggest impact on performance
- Help manage product and catalog feeds
- 3-5 years of experience managing ads in Meta, Google Ads, CTV and/or TikTok
- Managed 5-6 figure monthly ad budgetsDeep understanding of performance creative and how to quickly test and learn new concepts
- Understanding of different account structure setups and bid strategies
- A strong point of view on what types of creatives may work best for different audiences and how to motivate each audience to make a purchase decision
- An understanding of the importance of landing pages and how to test different ad destinations
- Experience in marketing reporting platforms such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Northbeam, Triple Whale, etc.
- Some design experience preferred - You would be able to create a simple static asset on your own
What we offer:
- A genuine opportunity to do well by doing good in a break-out sector.
- Work alongside world experts in health optimization, longevity, and performance improvement.
- Hire, develop, and work alongside humble, hungry, smart teammates.
- Competitive pay.
- Generous benefits package including Healthcare.
- Ability to create the culture of the organization as an early leader.