Lifeforce: Director of Telemedicine Operations
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
Midlife isn't what it used to be, and that's a great thing. Our 30’s, 40’s, 50’s+ are now years of growth, achievement, and exploration. Yet, we all still have to navigate changes in physical and mental performance as we age. It doesn’t have to be that way - and we need your help to make it so.
Lifeforce (www.mylifeforce.com) makes it easy to understand your body and keep living at your peak. Launched in February 2022, the Lifeforce membership combines everything you need to track your key biomarkers and get the insights, tools, coaching, and clinical expertise to look, feel, and perform at your best. One convenient, integrated solution guiding you to the right health-optimization decisions, at the right time.
Launched February 2022, Lifeforce was created in partnership with Tony Robbins, Dr. Peter Diamandis, and M13, some of the biggest influencers in the performance medicine and longevity space (Tony and Peter’s recent book on this topic, also called Life Force, is a 2022 NYT best seller). Our model was built alongside scientific advisors from the Cleveland Clinic, Mass General Hospital, Boston University, and Harvard Medical School.
As the Director of Telemedicine Operations, you will work alongside our Medical Director and Clinical and Experience teams to provide best-in class patient care and experience for our members. You will manage a team of approximately 10-15 physicians and PAs who develop personalized care plans to help our members improve their health and optimize physical and mental performance.
You will be responsible for overseeing the development, implementation, and evaluation of the clinical quality assurance and care management programs and initiatives designed to ensure that Lifeforce members receive high-quality, coordinated care. Additionally you will collaborate across the organization to design innovative approaches that increase value, decrease cost, and deliver a best in class member experience. The successful candidate will be passionate about leveraging technology in healthcare to increase access and to optimize the patient/clinician relationship. This is a challenging and rewarding position that requires strong leadership skills, attention to detail, and a commitment to excellence in care.
· Manage a team of approximately 10-15 physicians and 1-3 support staff
· Responsible for pharmacy operations
· Responsible for conducting clinical quality assurance reviews and providing feedback and coaching to improve physician execution during clinical encounters
· Responsible for managing key project initiatives related to OKRs and systems and process changes
· Handling and resolving clinical escalations in a high-quality manner that fosters member retention and
· Assisting with ongoing clinical hiring
· Achieving and maintaining SME-level knowledge related to clinical systems and processes
· Onboarding new clinicians and conducting training on Lifeforce systems and processes
· Staying apprised of telemedicine laws and regulations and ensure compliance
You Should Get In Touch If You Are/Have:
· 5+ years of experience in a care operations, care management, or care coordination role
· 5+ years in an adult chronic disease management care setting such as primary care, cardiology, endocrinology, nephrology, or an acute/critical care setting such as Emergency Department or ICU care
· 5+ years experience in leading a clinical team in telehealth or other remote care setting
· NPs and PAs preferred but not required
· Passion and experience in Functional Medicine a plus
· Experience working in a 100% remote environment
· Experience working as a part of an interdisciplinary care team
· Experience collaborating closely with a Product team or Product managers
· A strong interest and passion for wellness, fitness and nutrition
· Are tech-savvy and can quickly acquire proficiency with the new systems and tooling
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
· Energized by a team environment, and thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere and successfully collaborate with diverse groups at all levels of the organization when needed
· Strong time management skills and can work independently with minimal supervision.
What We Offer:
· Full-time role
· Competitive salary and benefits including Series A stage equity
· Paid training
· Company-issued MacBook Pro
· Employee discounts on Lifeforce membership and nutraceuticals
· A great, balanced working environment