Staff Full Stack Engineer
Do you want to help shape the future of space exploration? There’s a place for you at Lunar Outpost, the industry leader in robotic mobility platforms for the lunar surface and in-situ resource utilization. We are seeking a talented, experienced individuals to help define the future of lunar surface mobility in a fast-paced startup environment.
A Staff Full Stack Engineer will primarily focus on the development and maintenance for Lunar Outpost's Stargate, a suite of ground software solutions.
- 5+ years’ experience writing production-grade code for space flight operations while simultaneously implementing mission critical standards
- Experience executing software development from start to competition
- Experience using a wide variety of datastores: MySQL and NoSQL (such as MongoDB, DynamoDB, Timestream, object storage, etc.)
- Experience using AWS or similar cloud provider
- Experience developing CI/CD pipelines and working with infrastructure as code frameworks
- Experience collaborating with cross disciplinary flight vehicle software teams while teaching and transferring knowledge to team members
- Experience engineering space communication protocols and implementing solutions for the coordination of command and telemetry definitions
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced startup environment with high responsibility and impact
- Experience utilizing modern test frameworks such as Jest
- Experience with high-volume database management
- Experience with IoT projects
- Cloud certification (Such as AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Developer, AWS DevOps, etc.)
- Experience and willingness in taking ambiguous projects from start to completion, completing research and leading collaborative meetings
Lunar Outpost is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against protected characteristics (gender, age, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status.) We want all employees (including executives and HR) to treat others with respect and professionalism.