Austin, TX, USA · Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2022
Hey there, we’re Foxtrot.
Foxtrot is the digitally native evolution of the corner store – a one-stop shop for those seeking thoughtful curation that’s a reflection of themselves and their city – offering a curated collection of daily essentials in-store and delivered in under an hour via our app and website.
Our spaces offer all the most-loved aspects of neighborhood cafes – beautifully designed interiors that wrap you in the welcoming aroma of freshly brewed coffee, comfortable lounge areas to work and relax, and chef-prepared meals to snack on throughout the day – while bringing together mindful people, brands and goods to create a community of discovery and joy.
Since launching our native app in 2013, we now operate a robust e-commerce business and have opened 20+ retail stores in Chicago, DC Dallas, and Austin, and are rapidly scaling to take this first-of-its-kind omnichannel brand nationwide.
About the Role
Foxtrot is looking for self-motivated, hard-working and friendly Sorter to join our commissary kitchen team.
Our commissary kitchen supports the production and culinary programs at all of our Foxtrot locations in Austin. This role is critical in keeping our production and deliveries accurate and on time!
This role would work at our commissary kitchen at 8701 Cross Park Drive Austin TX 78754
7:00am-3:00pm. Varied days including the possibility of weekends and holidays.
- Always come to work in clean clothing.
- Prepare the packaging, sorting and assembly area for the shift.
- Maintain the highest level of organization possible.
- Communicate shortages in product/supplies with coworkers and management.
- Account for every food item used.
- Sorts prepared foods, cafe, produce, and other commissary products by store using purchase orders or other documents and tools.
- Ensure the highest level of accuracy in store deliveries.
- Speak up if there is a quality issue.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Follow all commissary regulations.
- Control and limit waste.
- Communicate problems and ideas to management.
- Ensure accuracy of daily PO fulfillment by sorting and storing product effectively and efficiently.
- Follow proper rotation procedures.
- Consistently perform with the utmost sense of urgency.
- Be a team player—support and assist your fellow team members whenever possible.
- Must be able to perform simple math calculations and follow directions for organization and counting of production items.
- Must be able to speak and listen to staff and managers for instructions.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for the duration of a scheduled shift.
- Must have the ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must have the ability to lift, stoop, and bend.
- Must exhibit hand coordination and dexterity for rapid productions.
- Must have the ability to lift equipment, products, and other items weighing up to 50 pounds frequently.
And we couldn't round this out without mentioning some of the perks of working here, right?
Medical, Dental & Vision.
Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
401(k) Plan with an Annual Company Match.
Paid Sick Leave.
20% Employee Discount on All Foxtrot Purchases.
Complimentary Family Meal Daily.
Employee Assistance Programs.
Holiday Premium Pay.
Merit Increases & Incentive Pay Programs.
Growth & Advancement Opportunities.
Foxtrot Swag, Fun Product Sampling, Giveaways and more!
1st Shift and no food production on Sunday - majority of commissary team is able to enjoy this day off
Referral bonus program
* program & eligibility rules do apply
Foxtrot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify
Foxtrot provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. Foxtrot participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.
See more open positions at Foxtrot
Something looks off?