Area Sales Manager
Expansive offers customizable workspaces where people and companies thrive. Because we believe success is about both business and belonging, Expansive creates productive environments for collaboration and engagement in vibrant, inclusive professional communities. With 44 locations and over 3.7 million SF and counting, Expansive leverages unparalleled flexibility, support, and value to help organizations maximize return from their workspace investment. For more information, visit www.expansive.com. We believe in a professional, fun, and productive atmosphere. We want to work with others who have an entrepreneurial spirit, willingness to learn and try new things, and are self-motivated.
An Area Sales Manager successfully:
• Generates profitable new business through prospecting and enquiry handling within the local market in order to achieve monthly sales targets.
• Conducts tours, with a goal of converting prospects into customers by effectively listening and selling the entire product range.
• Prospects to generate leads through local companies, partnerships and commercial real estate brokers.
• Is knowledgeable of market trends and stays up-to-date on competitive data
• Effectively manages leads and continuously updates CRM throughout the sales process.
• Proactively manages the renewal strategy with an aim of maximizing retention, renewal increases and center
Key Position Requirements:
• 3-5 years of work experience, in a successful sales-related role.
• Proven Sales leadership with in a business-to-business sales centric environment.
• Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the ability to network at high level and build strong business relationships.
• Proven objection handling, prospecting and negotiation skills.
• Customer service focus with the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations.
• Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work effectively with minimal supervision.
• College degree preferred.
We are a dynamic team of people that are passionate about what we do and how we do it. We have an exceptional culture that is fast-paced, high growth, and team-oriented. We foster unconditional support, a lively atmosphere, and freedom to cultivate individual career paths. Our ideal candidate is high-energy, adaptable, detail oriented and has a positive can-do attitude. This role is geared for those who have an entrepreneurial spirit looking for a progressive, and meaningful role.
To the Sales Manager We Offer:
• Highly competitive compensation
• Performance-based bonuses
• Generous vacation policy
• Beautiful office space and upscale amenities