Regional Sales Manager - WEST
Expansive offers customizable workspaces where people and companies thrive. Because we believe success is about both business and belonging, Expansive creates productive environments for collaboration and engagement in vibrant, inclusive professional communities. With 44 locations and over 3.7 million SF and counting, Expansive leverages unparalleled flexibility, support, and value to help organizations maximize return from their workspace investment. For more information, visit www.expansive.com. We believe in a professional, fun, and productive atmosphere. We want to work with others who have an entrepreneurial spirit, willingness to learn and try new things, and are self-motivated.
- Position located in one of the following markets: Dallas TX, Austin TX, or Denver, CO with ability to travel 4-6 days per month.
- Minimum 3 years previous sales leadership experience, with a proven track record of assisting/leading others to success.
- Comfortable managing sales and lead generation within CRM, preferably SalesHub (powered by Hubspot).
As a Regional Sales Manager, you are responsible for leadership and implementation of a sales strategy within a region of 12-14 centers (6-8 Sales Managers). Key responsibilities include:
- Management of sales pipeline and business development to ensure each ASM successfully achieves sales quotas, occupancy and revenue targets.
- Recruiting/coaching/training of new Sales Managers, as well as evaluating performance and providing regular feedback to each ASM. This includes celebrating successes and ensuring an action plan is in place for attacking the opportunities.
- Provide accurate forecasting and reporting of sales, in addition to reporting of occupancy and rent revenue as reflected within the CRM and accounting systems.
- Ensuring sales team’s adoption and compliance to company CRM.
- Ensuring client satisfaction and retention are achieved in each center.
- Additionally, for new centers added within the region, you will be responsible for championing pre-sales and marketing activities, recruiting/coaching/ training of new Sales Manager, assisting with center opening checklist, as well as ensuring a successful Grand Opening.
- Assisting National Sales Director with the rollout of company initiatives, as requested.
- Providing consistent and open communication with National Sales Director with respect to successes and challenges within assigned region.
- Being knowledgeable of market trends and staying up to date on competitive data.
Attributes include, but are not limited to:
- Honest, reliable, and drug-free with high integrity
- High energy and enjoys interacting with people
- Optimistic with a positive, can-do attitude and outlook
- Responsible, self-reliant, and willing to be held accountable
- High interest and success in selling techniques
- Assertive with the ability to overcome objections
- Cooperative and works well as member of a bigger team
Critical Skills include, but are not limited to:
- Proven Sales leadership within a business-to-business sales centric environment
- Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the ability to network at a high level and
- build strong business relationships
- Proven needs analysis, objection handling, and negotiation skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, and basic knowledge of office equipment
- Organizational skills to prioritize activities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Desire to work in a professional, fun, and productive atmosphere