Content Marketing Manager
Array Behavioral Care
The Content Marketing Manager will play an important role on the Array Behavioral Care marketing team helping us fuel our inbound marketing efforts with educational and engaging content. We’re looking for a talented content creator with a strong background in SEO to develop content that both resonates with our audience and converts! In this role you will help own the content marketing process from start to finish, from ideation to writing, publishing, and optimizing Array’s content.
To be successful in this role, you must be a self-starter, comfortable taking direction, and running with a project independently while having strong foundational marketing skills. This position will report into the Senior Director of Marketing and will also interact with other cross-functional teams, as well as key external partners. As such, it’s imperative that this individual operates with a “can do” attitude and enjoys collaborating and brainstorming with others, while delivering engaging content across multiple marketing channels.
- Collaborate across the marketing team, the broader Array team, customers, external partners, and industry influencers to consistently create quality content
- Work closely with the marketing team to build out and manage our editorial calendar
- Manage and improve Array’s organic search rankings through the creation and optimization of content
- Collaborate with our digital marketing agency to provide direction re keyword optimization – providing consistent guidance on how we can improve
- Be able to write and edit high-quality, engaging, and appropriately accurate content, ranging from tips and bite-size pieces (social media content) to longer-form (articles, white papers, blogs, website) for all audiences
- Strong copywriting and editing skills are a must!
- Work with our graphic consultant, providing helpful feedback along the way to ensure our content and graphic design are consistent and enhance each other
- Be a content idea source; work with the marketing team to help us determine what we can create that will best serve our audience and the problems they’re currently looking to solve
- Ability to design lead nurturing customer workflows and develop appropriate content to support the workflow – i.e. emails, social media sponsored ads
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or will consider related experience
- 4+ years writing and editing for an online Health, Wellness, News and/or Lifestyle brand
- Be a creative storyteller and idea-generator, who can make sometimes difficult topics interesting for a variety of audiences – both B2B, B2C and D2C
- Strong editorial judgment
- Experienced in Hubspot – develop and execute email communication; design and automate lead nurturing customer workflows
- Excellent time management skills – the successful candidate will be able to juggle multiple projects and manage editorial workflow from start to finish
- Possess a positive attitude under pressure and excellent interpersonal team skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate with numerous internal stakeholders and various agency partners
*Please send resume along with 2 writing samples*
- Position is Remote, based in EST or CST strongly preferred
- Full-time employment
At Array we strongly value diversity and are committed to equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all policies and practices, including the area of employment. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, Veteran status, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Something looks off?